Friday, April 28, 2006

Fun: Manifesto of the Technocrat - v2

Manifesto of the Technocrat - v2

"I am the Technocrat. I live in a world beyond your world; where names are unknown. The world of the packet and the switch. In this world, alliances are fluid like water. In this world, the attackers are invisible and so are the protectors. At the very instant this world emerged from its electronic birth, a war began. A war void of guns and bombs. A war in which the only weapons are light and electrical pulses. The battles are silent, but each has the potential to alter your very existence in unfathomable ways. This is the world in which I live, endure and excel."

- Technocrat (2006)

---------------------------

I was bored and decided to write my own manifesto. Lame, I know. It was inspired by The Hacker's Manifesto, of course.

Thanks for the input from one of the cDc Ninjas, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment