Sunday, June 4, 2006

Fun: My Encrypted Life v0.7

Life is like a cipher of a cryptographic system. Life in its basic form is an open-source algorithm seen and held by all, but only fully understood by few.

The everyday elements of understanding life are there in plain view for all to see, but are beyond the mental capacity of the majority - including me.

The output of life is directly related to input fed into it, just like an algorithm. Each person puts in a unique input and consequently receives unique output. However, once in a blue moon, two distinct inputs into life produce identical outputs resulting in a collision. A collision of the mind or of the bodies.

Some people get the output they want, others do not.

-Technocrat

--------------------------------------------------------


This blog is a direct result of my failed attempt to depress my central nervous system on a Saturday night.

Killing off my excessive neurons and glial cells with fine imported ethanol could have stopped this from happening.

Don't ask me why it is subversion 7 when it is really the first instance of the creation. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment