Tuesday, June 27, 2006

PIRT - Five eBay Phishing Sites on the Same Server

Yeah, I am up at the coffeeshop...fighting the bad guys.

I have reported three phishing sites in the last 30 mins. But one of the sites is just too much.

It is a site in the Czech Republic.

I have personally reported the exact domain two times in the past month for phishing.

Right now, it is hosting four (yes like the number) different eBay phishing sites.

I am 100% positive it is hosting more than those 4 because I saw another active report for the same domain that was another eBay phish, a different one than the four a reported.

It is almost to the point that the FBI should just arrest the people that run the domain...if they can get them in the Czech Republic.

Either the admins are really really really bad at locking down a computer or they are in on the crime.

Insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment