Saturday, August 12, 2006

Defcon 14: Best Spot the Fed Ever!

Ok, I heard about this one while at Defcon, but I didn't personally see it. Perhaps someone can personally account for this event, but it is still a great story. Either way. It has to be the best Spot the Fed ever.

Gadi Evron just posted the small event that happened up on stage. Here it is again...

Not exact quotes:

Priest: “So, what makes you suspect this guy is a fed?”
Girl: “I don’t suspect, I know.”
Priest: “How do you know?”
Girl: “Yesterday after I slept with him, I went through the things in his bag and found his badge.”
Priest: “Are you saying you slept with him last night?”
Girl: “Yes. Can I get my T-shirt now?”


I can add to this a bit. She roughly said that she met him, got drunk with him at the bar, slept with him and then while he was sleeping, she went through his things. Great story. lol

I think Priest said the guy was a Marine.

OOOO-RAAAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment