Friday, February 8, 2008

Silliness in 1-2-3!

It has been a long day, just got home from a little work trip to San Francisco. I am glad to be home.

Shortly after I got home, I jumped online to check my vitals and I noticed a "tag" from my friend Fergie on his blog.

Being that it is Friday, I decided to take him up on his little 1-2-3 challenge.

Here's the deal.

We have been instructed to open the nearest book to page 123, go down to the 5th sentence, and type up the 3 following sentences (or else).

From my book collection, I select "Zen Training: Methods and Philosophy" by Katsuki Sekida.
"The theory of karma is a formulation of Buddhist ethics. Karma has been
interpreted as the accumulation of one's past actions, but perhaps
"behavior" is a better term. Thoughts are a kind of behavior and are the
cause of all actions."

According to the rules, I must now pass this challenge on to five others in the "classic chain letter" fashion. So I select the following people:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:45 AM

    Hi!
    I will play on this one as soon as I have to time to blog. Usually, I am against this kind of thing but it is funny :)

    ReplyDelete