Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Al Qaeda Officially Hates The Counterterrorism Blog

Via CT Blog -

When I started this website in January 2005, I never envisioned that that Al Qaeda would target us for a hit piece over the Internet. Well, voila, the blessed day has arrived. The wonderful folks at the SITE Intelligence Group found the item below on Al-Ekhlaas, one of Al-Qaida's central messaging forums on the Internet, which has begun a new series in English titled, "Watching and Monitoring the Jihad Media Watchers." They passed along the item below to Evan Kohlmann, who sent it to me, and I want to share it with our readers and contributors. They also passed out a "Badge of Honor" to SITE, Evan Kohlmann, IntelCenter, the NEFA Foundation, and Internet Haganah (my congrats to them).

-------------------

Check out the CT link above for the full details.

Kudos to every site named in this blog. I can say that I have been a reader of each of these sites for many years. They are all well maintained and very informative.

Wherever there are watchers...there will be watchers of those watchers. But who is watching the watchers of the watchers? That is the question. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment