Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Humor: CIA Coffee Mug

As a recovering coffee snob, I have quite a collection of coffee cups. Recently a friend was cleaning out their closet and found a Central Intelligence Agency Coffee Mug.

Of course, this friend knew of my background in the coffee industry and was nice enough to offer it to me, so I added it to my coffee cup collection. Well, it is less of a collection and more like a spot in my kitchen cabinet which contains a large number of coffee cups...but I digress.

According to my friend, it was acquired at the CIA gift shop in the late 90s (yea, they have/had a gift shop).

Anyways, here it is.




But guess what I found on the bottom??



Awesome. lol

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if you ever want to sell it. I had two of these, but both are long gone now (lost/broken).

    ReplyDelete