Friday, August 29, 2008

The Dan Kaminskybox

Via 0x000000.com -

So I had a little fun with my new soundboard I created, starring the famous Dan Kaminski. Yes the DNS dude, for those who don't know him. A soundboard is used for making prank phone calls, which in terms can be hilarious if you get the right victim to fall for it. Otherwise, it's just good old fun. I thought Dan was the right person for my new soundboard. Because, well it's always fun to hear him talk. I have many of his talks on mp3 so it was easy to compile a wide range of sound clips. Just enough for a good, but quirky prank call. So, enjoy. And if you intend to use it, use it with care eh? :)

It is very easy to use. Just click on a text to let Dan rant!

----------------------

Click the link above for the full soundboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment