Saturday, August 30, 2008

Some Things Never Change...

First off, I would like to say "Happy Labor Day" weekend to all of those in the States.

On the topic of change, I would like to highlight some minor changes that I have made to the blog.
  • RSS Feed has been moved to FeedBurner. This should give me a better view of who is using my feed and how I can adjust the content to better suit your needs.
  • The "Security Links" and "Security Blogs" link groups have been merged into one new link group - "Information Security"
  • One new link group has been added - "Terrorism & Geopolitical Intelligence"
  • One link group has been removed - "Conferences"
  • The link group "Personal Links" as been renamed to "Miscellaneous Links"
  • I have strongly resisted the desire to add ads to my blog. I don't do this for the shiny coin, I do it because I love information. Plus, there are enough ads in the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment