Friday, February 12, 2010

BuzzKill - Fu*k you, Google

http://fugitivus.wordpress.com/2010/02/11/fuck-you-google/

I use my private Gmail account to email my boyfriend and my mother.

There’s a BIG drop-off between them and my other “most frequent” contacts.

You know who my third most frequent contact is?

My abusive ex-husband.

Which is why it’s SO EXCITING, Google, that you AUTOMATICALLY allowed all my most frequent contacts access to my Reader, including all the comments I’ve made on Reader items, usually shared with my boyfriend, who I had NO REASON to hide my current location or workplace from, and never did.

[...]

Fuck you, Google. You have destroyed over ten years of my goodwill and adoration, just so you could try and out-MySpace MySpace.

--------------------------------

Ohh and Buzz is vulnerable to CSRF attacks as well....
http://packetstormsecurity.org/1002-advisories/googlebuzz-xsrf.txt

I have to disagree with Kristian Erik Hermansen calling Buzz "incredibly useful" or either "new" for that matter. It's just Twitter (which is FB is now doing) plus my e-mail.....e-mail which I never wanted connected to Twitter or FB in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment