Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rootsecure.net - Much Respect

The following message was posted on Rootsecure.net yesterday....
Rootsecure.net was started in September 2002 because I enjoyed keeping up to date on the latest security news, vulnerabilities, novel attack vectors and I started publishing interesting links I came across on the site. Since then however after around 8 years of daily updates my interest in computer security has been slowly fading, and updating the site has changed from being a hobby to more of a task I just do out of habit.

Regular daily updates are therefore now on hold, possibly indefinitely.

Thank you for your support, links, and readership over the past 8 years.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rootsecure.net is one of websites that regularly watch for new security topics. I visited the site very often and would like to thank them for all their work over the years, to keep us all in the loop.

2 comments:

  1. Are there any replacements?
    ive been using that site for a while now.
    need alternatives if they stop updating :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rootsecure.net had a unique mix, but I would suggest the sites in the "Information Security" column on the right of the my blog - especially the new headlines on PacketStorm, Dark Reading and Threatpost.

    ReplyDelete